I was NOT going to look at my blog today… I didn’t yesterday either. I haven’t posted anything in awhile and felt there was no reason to look. 🙂 I’m one of those people who is addicted to WordPress. I’m trying to ween myself off. 🙂 But then I saw I got two more awards and had to play along!
The First is from Elly’s Blog and the blog she graced me with is The Beautiful Blogger Award. 🙂 Here’s the skinny:
1.Display the Award Certificate on your website
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself
1. The Screen Writer 13 I love this blog. It is so much fun to read!
2. Sunny Writings I love this blog as well. I just wish she would post more!
3. Kiwi Young Writer This blog always makes me smile. She is so fun and her writing is amazing.
I do not have any more people to nominate, so I’m sorry for that. 🙂
7 Things About Me:
1. I like cleaning and organizing other people’s houses (Not my own.)
2. I just got a cell phone three days ago
3. I love bling
4. I like Journals
5. I am becoming a member of The Romance Writer’s Of America
6. I have written two full length novels
7. Jesus is my Lord and Savior
Now onto the next award!
This award is from Kiwi’s Blog and this wonderful award is called (drum roll) The Libster Award! Yay!
List 11 random facts about myself
Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated me
Nominate 11 people for the award, along with 11 questions for them to answer
Pass it on to people who have fewer then 200 followers.
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I like blogging
2. I didn’t know I wanted to be a writer until I turned sixteen
3. Scrapbooking is my passion
4. I like notebooks
5. When asked what I was most happy about when joining RWA (Romance Writers of America) I told them I couldn’t wait to make a notebook
6. I have a dog named Brooke Peyton named after two characters off of One Tree Hill
7. I am only allowed to read one vampire series and it’s called Twilight
8. I hate Starbucks. I think they are greedy.
9. My new cellphone number is… just kidding.
10. Writing How To Books are my best friends!
11. I have ordered five more Writing How To Books to add to my already packed closet full of them.
Kiwi didn’t give me eleven questions so I’m going to skip that part and list mine:
1. If you could have a million dollars or be rich in love, what would you choose?
2. Loose Leaf Paper or composition notebook?
3. Ice cream or candy bar?
4. Sophia Bush or Sophia Vegera?
5. The Cinderella Story or Another Cinderella Story?
6. Paranormal Romance or girly romance?
7. Cell phone or landline?
8. Closet or wardrobe chest?
9. I-pod or portable cd player?
10. If you could change anything about yourself what would the one thing be?
11. Water or flavored water?
I only have one person because I am not subscribed to that many people. 🙂 Here ya go Elly!